Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Shoes + Springtime


Punxsutawney Phil may have predicted six more weeks of winter, but as far as I am concerned spring has already arrived in the Pacific Northwest. The highs have almost reached 60 and we are looking forward to a week of sun. Today was overcast, but still nice enough to not need a jacket when I went out this afternoon.

In fact, it's been so nice lately that I finally pulled out my box of spring- & summertime clothes and packed away my winter jackets, sweaters, and scarves. It was nice to get some space back in my closet.



And I was happy to see all of my sandals again. Shoes are one of my greatest loves and I'm always excited to rotate through them as the seasons change.



With as warm as it is, I was happy to see little buds and flowers poking their heads out when I took the puppy out on a walk today. I brought my camera along and was able to get her to hold still long enough that I could snap some shots.







 

All in all, it made for a lovely day.


And how could I not include a picture of the puppy 'helping' with the photoshoot? She loves that darn window-seat and having shoes in it was even more exciting than usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonjour & Welcome